Please note that these terms only relate to products ordered through Willsie Equipment Sales Inc's online store.
Shipping PolicyOrders placed between Monday and Thursday are shipped within 24-48 hours, if the product is in stock. Orders placed on Friday will be shipped the following week. You will be sent a confirmation by email when your order is shipped.
If for any reason we cannot fulfill your order within 48 hours, you will be contacted by email or phone and alternative arrangements will be made.
If the shipping destination is in the U.S., then you are required to provide Willsie Equipment Sales Inc. with your Federal ID # during the checkout process.
Shipping RatesUnless otherwise specified, Willsie.com uses 'FedEx' for all shipments in Canada or the U.S.. Accurate shipping quotes are provided in real time, during checkout, based on your shipping address and the dimensions and weight of your order. If you are outside of Canada or the U.S., then you will have to request a quote in the shopping cart and a Willsie.com representatives will calculate your order total and shipping rate and contact you.
Return Policy All products sold by Willsie
Equipment Sales Inc are brand new(unless categorized as "Used" or "Special Items") and are manufactured to meet the highest
industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without
notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole
property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For
shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any
discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to Willsie
Equipment Sales Inc within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped the following
business day. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your
purchase from Willsie Equipment Sales Inc acknowledges that you have read and
agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are
trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Willsie Equipment Sales Inc Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy· All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping and by phone on 800-561-3025. Email is not accepted.
· Generic items may be returned for replacement only.
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by Willsie Equipment Sales Inc testing facility or by a third party authorized by Willsie Equipment Sales Inc. Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective generic items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Willsie Equipment Sales Inc reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund if Willsie Equipment Sales Inc sees more fit.
· There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
· All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. Within the first season the item is received in, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After said season, the manufacturer's warranty process must be followed.
· All returns require prior authorization and must be returned with all
accessories, and documentation, including manuals, warranties, and a copy of
original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, call
(800-561-3025), obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the
invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing from
outside. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on
the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time
designed for them (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, excluding the
national and religious holidays). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be
refused and will be returned to you.