Garford Robocrop Inrow Weeder
Manufactured by: Garford
All Equipment Noted “In-Stock” Is Made to Order, Call for Lead Times.
Prices subject to change without notice
A Marriage of Technology and Farming
The Garford Robocrop InRow Weeder uses tried and tested Robocrop video image analysis techniques to locate individual plants in order to mechanically remove weeds from the inter-row and importantly within the crop row between the plants. Developed for use on transplanted crops such as lettuce, cabbage, celery etc Robocrop InRow can however be used on most crops that are planted with regular plant and row spacing where the plant foliage is clearly separated from the next plant. With accuracy achieved of 8 mm distance away from plant stem, not a huge advantage to get any closer as the crop will be out competing for the weed pressure closer than 8mm. This then allows for total weed control through the field.
- Single camera, 2 row, rigid frame
- Single camera, 3 row, rigid frame
- Single camera, 4 row, rigid frame
- Single camera, 5 row, rigid frame
- Single camera, 6 row, rigid frame
- Two camera, 5 row, rigid frame
- Three camera, 9 row, (9+1 blank) hyd folding
- Three camera, 9 row, 6mtr hyd folding
- Three camera, 10 row, 6mtr hyd folding
- Three camera 3 bed, 12 row, hyd folding
- Three camera 3 bed, 15 row, hyd folding
- Additional Weeding Rotor and Disc/Each
- Extra Camera. (Max 3 per system)
- Hydraulic Power Pack, If Required
- Replacement Weld on Weeding Disc
- Rotor Row unit with tines. Max 15 per system.