JP-6W Jang Seeder
Multii-Row Precision Planting at your Fingertips
Jang JP Series Seeders allow for precision seeding of a range of seed crops. Seeders can be quickly configured with a multitude of different seed rollers, each with holes of varying number and dimension to allow accurate singulation of very small through medium sized seeds, including pelleted seeds and some larger seeds. Easily swap out rollers and seed in the field with the quick-release hopper and adjust seeding density in-row using interchangeable gears.
The JP-6W row push style seeder offers the same features as JP-1. Where it differs is the JP-6W wide frame 6 row seeder can have an outside row width out to 36″. Row spacings start at 3″. For greater row spacing, metering units are removable to change row configuration.
Manufactured by: Jang Automation
All Equipment Noted “In-Stock” Is Made to Order, Call for Lead Times.
Prices subject to change without notice
- 3-point Hitch – Add $300.00
Double Disc Opener
- Double Disc Opener In Lieu of Std – Add $720.00
- Double Disc Opener – Add $1035.00
Double Disc Opener Options
- JPDS Double Shoe *One row, two lines of seed at 2″ – Add $810.00
- JPEXT Hopper Extension(Triples Capacity) – Add $765.00
- JPN Fertilizer – Add $1440.00
- Spreading Shoe (2.36″) – Add $855.00
- Spreading Shoe (2.95″) – Add $855.00
- Spreading Shoe (4.72″) – Add $855.00
See the JP-6W In Action
(photo credit Johnny’s Selected Seeds)