JPH-2 Precision Seeder
Medium to Large Market Seeding Made Easy!
The JPH-2 Precision Seeder is a tow behind toolbar mounted seeder perfect for medium to larger market growers. Individual spring loaded JPH-U seeding units allow for solid planting results on uneven bed tops and the toolbar mounted design allows you to mount as many units as you need!
JP Series Seeders allow for precision seeding of a range of seed crops. Seeders can be quickly configured with a multitude of different seed rollers, each with holes of varying number and dimension to allow accurate singulation of very small through medium sized seeds, including pelleted seeds and some larger seeds. Easily swap out rollers and seed in the field with the quick-release hopper and adjust seeding density in-row using interchangeable gears.
Manufactured by: Jang Automation
All Equipment Noted “In-Stock” Is Made to Order, Call for Lead Times.
Prices subject to change without notice
- Individual spring loaded JPH-U seeding units allow for solid planting results on uneven bed tops
- Mount as many on a toolbar as you need
- Minimum row width 7”
- Includes 4’ toolbar and 3 point hitch
- Category I Hitch
- 3-point Hitch Included
Double Disc Opener
- Double Disc Opener In Lieu of Std – Add $240.00
- Double Disc Opener – Add $345.00
Double Disc Opener Options
- JPDS Double Shoe *One row, two lines of seed at 2″ – Add $270.00
- JPEXT Hopper Extension(Triples Capacity) – Add $255.00
- JPN Fertilizer – Add $480.00
- Spreading Shoe (2.36″) – Add $284.00
- Spreading Shoe (2.95″) – Add $284.00
- Spreading Shoe (4.72″) – Add $284.00
Prices include toolbar and hitch. Individual spring loaded units: minimum row width 7″.