Mulch Lifter – Model 98 by MTC
Classic, Clean Lifting
The Model 98 Mulch Lifter provides an easy and efficient way to lift plastic mulch from the field. It is designed with two spring loaded coulters to cut the edges of the bed just outside of the plastic and one coulter to cut the center of the plastic for easy removal and minimal crop damage. The center coulter also cuts the vines and plant debris as the undercutting knives loosen the plastic. The two strips of plastic can then be easily pulled away, leaving the plant debris in the field.
- Completely adjustable for various width plastics
- Three adjustable spring loaded swivel coulters
- Two heavy duty hardened undercutting knives
- Gauge wheels to hold the correct undercutting knife depth
- Toolbar clamp design for quick and easy changes
- Heavy duty three point hitch
Manufactured by: Mechanical Transplanter
All Equipment Noted “In-Stock” Is Made to Order, Call for Lead Times.
Prices subject to change without notice
Additional Processing Solutions
Are you thinking about replacing or upgrading part of your process?
From harvesters to conveyors, washers to packing, we can help you find the right piece to meet your needs.